maxkofe

Default how to subtract the very next LOWEST number

I have a column of real numbers entered in C8 to C25. In the next column I
want to display (in the corresponding cell), the result of that particular
cell minus the very next lowest number.

e.g. say I have C8 = 2000
C9 = 1000
C10 = 1900
C11 = 5000
now what I want in D8 is to take C8 and subtract the very next lowest number
(i.e. 1900) regardless of where it is in the column.
When I use the "LARGE" command with "2", it returns the result of the
highest number in the column (5000) minus the second largest number (2000)
and it totally ignores the process I need which is C8 - C10.

Your help would be most appreciated.
--
funafuti