Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve[_110_] Steve[_110_] is offline

Default GENERATE ROUTE No's AUTOMATICALLY

This could be easily be built in a an Access database. If you would like to
build a database to do what you describe, contact me.

Steve

"11" wrote in message
I'm preparing some route charts to give the transport guys to pick up
my team mat's

When prepared far a week the route no's will go up to 140..(like wt-01
to wt-140)

on every route there will be 2-6 rows, the Colum where I put route
number fill be same but the rows may defer for each route

IS THERE ANY WAY TO GENERATE ROUTE No's AUTOMATICALLY ON THE COLUM
WHERE WE DO MENTION THE ROUTE NUMBER ON ??

I know it's confusing but can any one help me on this...?!!