Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
UKNewbie UKNewbie is offline

Default Sharepoint - Update Workspace Copy

Hi all,

Long time no post for me but Google has failed and I know someone in here
will know the answer.

I have a workbook that is part of a shared workspace in Sharepoint. As it is
an automated solution that posts hourly updates, I could do with being able
to update the workspace copy of the file programatically, which would be
quicker than uploading and overwriting the file direclty to our Sharepoint
server. This option appears to be missing in the object model and it doesn't
record.

Does anyone know if this functionality exists in VBA?

Many thanks as always,

Mike Peate