Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get Address of Current Cell

You are very welcome!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200778

"dhstein" wrote:

Thanks Gary Rick and Dave. By replacing Addr = Selection.Address with
Addr = Application.Caller.Address it works fine. (thanks Gary). Gary -
your code is much more efficient than mine for the Case = 0 option. Dave -
thanks for the info on the INDIRECT function. I sometimes build an address
by concatenating a row and column e.g A1 might equal "BC" and A2 might
equal 14 - so I use =INDIRECT(A1&A2) which gives me the value in cell BC14.
I'm not sure if the other method of INDIRECT will help with that, which is
why I need the function to return "BC" instead of 55.