Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Excel vba

Post your code and tell us what " i cant get the visual basic code right "
means

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Neorig" wrote in message
Hello

i am trying to currently build a worksheet where on the first
worksheet(named input) i will enter data in 6 cells. I then need that to
transfer to each individual worksheets depending on name, For example
anything that i type regarding "paul" goes on the worksheet that is named
paul. And on top of that even if i delete the information on paul on the
input worksheet then its still stays on Pauls worksheet.
I have tried a few things but i cant get the visual basic code right as i
am
quite a novice at this. Can anyone please please help

Thank you