Bess

I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out what it is. I have used
the following steps:
1. Pressed the control button and the Printscreen butten simultaneously.
(In the bottom right corner, it lets me know that it is on the clipboard.)
2. Go to PowerPoint, click where I want the screen to show. Press Control &
V or paste.
3. Get nothing but a box with the little clipboard near it that has several
options, none of which, work.
Does it make a difference if I'm using XP, do you thinK? Something is just
not clicking here. I know that I did this before when I trained them on
Outlook but for some reason, Excel will not let me get a picture.

Help.....................

"David Hepner" wrote:

Once you have hit Alt+ScreenPrint click on a slide in powerpoint and hit
Ctrl+V. I test that in Office 2003 and it works fine for me.

"Bess" wrote:

It shows that i have transferred it to the clipboard but it will not show me
the screen in PowerPoint. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

"David Hepner" wrote:

Alt+PrintScreen and the paste into Powerpoiint.

"Bess" wrote:

I need to copy a few Excel screens for training purposes and want to paste
them into a PowerPoint slide show. Can anyone help?