Bernie Deitrick

Jeff,

Declare the array as public at the top of your module:

Public Array_Mortality(1 to 5, 1 to 100, 1 to 100) As Double

Then fill it using a dedicated macro that does nothing else. Then, until you close the workbook,
the array will be available to all the other macros.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have code that takes five 100x100 matrix's and put them in the array

Array_Mortality(5,100,100)

The information comes from a spreadsheet = Mortality, the spreadsheet has
five tabs.

The code is in another spreadsheet that uses the array - with a bunch of
other code.

Question = usually I run a macro that uses Array_Mortality, then I might do
some other stuff and then run the macro again. It is a pain to keep opening
up the other file. Is there any way to permanently save the array, so I
don't have to keep on opening the other file, because this slows things down
a lot.

Thanks!