Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveDB1 SteveDB1 is offline

Default multiple CHR() in VBA

Ok, as I've looked more closely at this-- now that it works-- I see three
things that are of interest to me.
1- in the set myrngrC, I see you've put an offset.
If I want to have my next version of this do for column B, I assume that
instead of offset(0,2), I place offset(0,1).
2- I'm unable to identify anything in the WROX EcelVBA reference book we
have on cells(), Column(), or Area(), which explains it enough for me to find
a variation.
It seems to me that these are responsible for placing the $Col$Row absolute
reference.
As mentioned, I'd like to have my first, and second cells absolute reference
the columns, but not the rows.
3- the .address(external:=true).
Are there any online references I can read more about this?
Again..... thank you for your help. I really............. appreciate it.
Best.