Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1684_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1684_] is offline

Default automaticaly moving information

I am going to try the macro that you gave me, but it's been a very long
time
since I programmed code, so if you can give me any pointers that would be
appreciated.

Right click the worksheet tab that you want this functionality on, select
View Code from the menu that pops up and Copy/Paste my macro into the window
that opened up when you did that. Next, back on the worksheet, after your
CSV file is imported into cell I2 through whatever column it end at, press
Alt+F8, select MoveRow2Data from the list and click Run. That should be it
(assuming I didn't screw up the code in my macro or that I didn't
misinterpret your question).

Rick