Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MarcusA MarcusA is offline

Default Variable row selection and printing

I have a workbook with two worksheets: sheet1, sheet2

I need a macro that selects sheet1 as the active sheet. I will need to
enter a starting and ending row using input boxes. A message box should
pop-up asking me to confirm the rows selected and prompting me to print the
rows.

For each row, copy only cells a:u. These cells will be pasted as values and
transposed vertically to a form on sheet2 in cells c3:c23. I will always
print sheet2 on a single page portrait however, I need to select the default
before the first page is printed. Subsequent rows will print to the default
printer. This loop should continue until all rows are transposed and
printed.

Finally, I need a message box to display the rows selected and a print count.

Thanks