Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default Macro for cell colors?

Hello all,

I don't know if this can be done or how it would be done, so I am asking the
experts. Here is my questions.
I have a row with targets and 4 rows of with test results. If the test is
out of tolorance the cell will be yellow. If the test is out by alot (6%)
then the cell turns red. If it is a good test the cell is white. I figured
this out in conditional formatting. Here is my main question.....
Is there a way to have a macro determine what color the cell is and tell me
what status we are at. For instance, if the cell is white "continue", if the
cell is yellow "continue", if cell is red "Stop".

example:
A B C D
Targets~~ 5 6 7 8
1 5 5 7 4~~this