Michael

Hi Chetoos. Take a look at Mr. McGimpsey's site:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Chetoos" wrote:

Dear all;

This should be an easy one for you ; I work on spreadsheets daily and then
save them to refer to them later or update them. What I would like to achieve
is :

When I actually work on a spreadsheet - i want to insert the date of the day
only when the data changed or update the contents of the worksheet.

i mean what i am trying to achieve is insert the last date in a specefic
cell when that the file was modified (upadted-cahnge of contents)

Is there perhaps any way to do this
I thank you for your help and your offers