Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Parker Rob Parker is offline

Default Repost: Copy/Paste with format/style

Thanks Chris,

It certainly doesn't work for me - using Excel 2002 at home, or Excel 2003
at work. That's why I posted the question ;-)

What version of Excel are you using? Or have I perchance got something set
wrong - or at least differently to you - in my Options (not that there's
anything that grabs my attention as being applicable to this)?

Rob

"cht13er" wrote in message
<snip
A manual cut and paste (as well as a manual copy and paste) from one
file to a different file preserves the format for me .... am I missing
something?

ps. if I use your code, which works fine, the formatting is also
copied over ...

Chris