Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1683_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1683_] is offline

Default Consolidating Data

You are welcome. I'd like to suggest the next time you ask a question on the
newsgroups... don't simply the question and/or examples for us... ask the
actual question for the actual situation you have and give us the actual
setup you have... the solution to a simplified setup usually doesn't
translate linearly to the solution required for the actual condition causing
the question.

Rick

"AndrewJ" wrote in message
Thanks Rick, your code worked beautifully and was exactly what I was
looking for. I still need to build out for what I want to accomplish,
but this particular part I didn't know where to start. Thanks again.

Andrew