Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AndrewJ[_2_] AndrewJ[_2_] is offline

Default Consolidating Data

I'm looking to the experts on this one as I'm a very basic VBA user
and not sure where to start. I'm looking for some help in buildig a
macro that could do the following. Take a column of data such as
below
and then Consolidate the data 50 cells at a time with the data
seperated by a semi-colon(no spaces) into 1 cell. For Instance:

1 11111
2 11112
3 11113
4 .....

2223 12223

1 11111;11112;11113...etc
2 11151;11152;11153...etc

I'm sure there's a way to do it. I'll be honest. I have no idea where
to start. If it's not clear what I'm trying to do, please let me
know.
Any help at all will be appreciated.

Thanks!