Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shatin[_2_] Shatin[_2_] is offline

Default Three Letter List

I tried all the subs posted. While they work, they are all very very slow. I
wonder if someone can come up with a much faster algorithm?

"Whelan" wrote in message
Hello, I hope you can help me with this.

I want to create in Excel a three letter list Starting in field cell A1
with
AAA, cell A2 being AAB, Cell A3 being AAC, and ending up with ZZZ. Rather
than typing each out I was just going to code it in VB. However I've come
up
short. Way short. I'm thinking a loop is required or a Do Until command,
but
can't seem to get the exact process right.

Any advice would be welcome!

Thanks,

Whelan