Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Programmed pause

My general comment would be that there is probably another underlying reason
for the error but if you must then try this

Application.Wait Now + TimeValue("00:00:1")

Gives a 1 second pause

Mike

"Sam" wrote:

I have a rather long code that essentially loops through two workbooks and
copies indicated data from one to another. Everything works fine when I use a
break to view the results for each item in the loop, but I get undesirable
results when I remove the break.

How can I program a short pause (about 1 second) prior to "Next" in my loop?

Thanks,

Sam