Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Net_prof[_2_] Net_prof[_2_] is offline

Default Linking Excel to FoxPro

You could try using ADO, since most Foxpro tables utilize the dBase format.
I'd at least test it and see if it will give you what you want from the
Foxpro tables.

If you are unfamiliar with ADO, here is starting place:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/257819

And then you can use standard SQL to query the data you want. feel free to
contact me direct if you have any additional questions.

"drinese18" wrote:

Does anyone know how or a macro that would link Excel to FoxPro, I'm trying
to get some data from a FoxPro application, it was built on the FoxPro engine
and was wondering if anyone know of a macro to pull data from FoxPro and
place in Excel. Kind of like drawing data from a database and placing it into
Excel, does anyone know of a way to do this?