Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Percentage calculations

ukmale65000,

Use absolute on column B, and Row 2 in your first cell's formula:

=$B2/F$2*100

That can then be copied to form the table.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"ukmale65000" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet where row 2 is a series of numbers (total
questions on paper) and column 2 is another set of numbers (total
questions answered correctly) forming a grid. I can get the percentage
figure by using b2/f2*100 and it works fine but is there a way to
automatically fill in the rest of the sheet with a formula or is it a
case of me typing an individual formula in each cell?
As you can probably tell im not that good at this so step by step
instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance