Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
grove grove is offline

Default How to get Excel to grab data from browser?

Can someone get me started with a solution to this problem? I want to
be able to navigate to a page in IE and pass the URL to Excel. Saving
the URL in say cell B1, then allow the user to enter a note in cell
A1, either directly or via a form. The next URL from the browser is
entered in B2 and its comment in A2 and so the process continues.

In summery so it behaves like a commented history.

Do I need to get IE running within Excel somehow?

Thanks.