Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
danish404 danish404 is offline

Default Data transfer, from template to main speadsheet

Berine,
sorry for not replying quickly. Tried this out and it works a treat,
changed the variables, added a few more lines does the job fantastic! (did
remove one of the stops at the beginning of this line "..Range("B" &
myR).Formula = Range("C1").Value" but that might be due to my version of
excel, but I'm not sure 2003)

one additional question if I may, and if you have time, how do i make it
open more that one input sheet at a time and work its magic? (they all have
different names)

but thats for all your help is solving this, great job!