Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Disabling Cut Copy and Paste buttons in toolbar

I assume what you are looking for is a reference to the Toolbars...
Application.CommandBars("Formatting") and
Application.CommandBars (Standard")

But what about the cell right-click menu or the row/column headers right-click menu?
And there is always Ctrl + C or Ctrl + X and Ctrl + V.
Also, drag and drop is the same as cut and paste.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Adrian Turner"
wrote in message
Hi, I'm looking for some code to disable the cut,copy and paste buttons
within the toolbar. I've foudn some for the menus, so I assume it is similar.
Struggling to find solution. If anyone has already done this, if you could
point me in the right direction it will save me some frustration. Thanks