Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Madiya Madiya is offline

Default Undo button in the context menu (right click menu)

On Mar 24, 7:50*pm, Madiya wrote:
On Mar 24, 6:59*pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Madiya

Seehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm#Screenshots

Use the add-in to find the Id numbers

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Madiya" wrote in ...

On Mar 24, 6:28 pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:

hi Madiya

Try this

With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
.Controls.Add Type:=msoControlSplitDropdown, ID:=128, befo=1, temporary:=True
End With

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Madiya" wrote in ...
I have added some buttons for running my macro in the right click
context menu.
I want to add UNDO button also.
Pl help on how to proceed.

Regards,
Madiya- Hide quoted text -

Hi Ron,
Its great. Exactly what I want. Thank you.

However, for purpose of learning, I would like to know how to fig it
out?
Say if next time I want redo or sort asc or autosum or format painter?

I would like to do it myself as far as possible.

Pl let me know if possible.

Regards,
Madiya.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Ron.
Anant,
Thanks.

Regards,
Madiya- Hide quoted text -

Hi Ron,
I have tried to add other buttons like save whose id is 3 but i am
getting following error.
Automation error
Unspecifies error
Both the errors are shown on the same error message.
Whats wrong? pl help.

Regards,
Madiya