Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Decimal point

Hi Flemming, you can set your system by clicking ToolsOptionInternational
and then choose the type of separator you want to use. However, when you
interface with other systems, you will need to know what they are using or it
could cause problems between the two.

"Flemming Jørgensen" wrote:

Hi

I have a code like this
PrintSheet.Range("L24") = "=" & dasheet.Cells(2, 1) & "*" &
adsheet.Cells(adix, 6) & "/" & adsheet.Cells(40, 6)

and when the user put in like 500,35 in dasheet.Cells(2,1) it creates an
runtime error. The problem dosn't occur when they ttype in 500.35.

But im danish - and in denmark we use "," (comma) as decimal point.

How can I change VB to use "," as decimail point instead of "."

Thanks for any help