Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cht13er cht13er is offline

Default Classic Customer Invoices Filter problem

On Apr 5, 1:06 pm, u473 wrote:
Specific list of Customers in Sheet1
Invoices list in Sheet2 [Of course with more than one invoice per
Customer]
How do I loop thru Sheet1, retrieve pertaining data in Sheet2 and
write it in Sheet3.
Classic and simple but I need a refresher and my browsing of this
group has not
produced the desired result yet.
What will change in the code, if any, if the 2 lists are not sorted by
Customer ?
Thank you for your help

Celeste

Here is some general pseudo-code ... if you need help with any of it,
post again!

'First, get list of customers
sheets("sheet1").activate 'or better yet, change the sheet name in
VBE, so it's just Sheet1.Activate
cells(1,1).select
do until activecell=""
for icounter = 1 to inumcustomers
if strCustomer(icounter)=activecell then