Max

"Dottore" wrote:
.. If I try to put Sheet1!C47 as the input cell in the
Data Table command, I get an Input cell reference
is not valid message displayed.

Believe this is a limitation of the Data Table, which seems to require the
row / column input cells to be on the same sheet as the table

Experiment on a spare copy of your file. Try cut and paste C47 from Sheet1
to somewhere on Sheet 3 where you have the data table set-up (e.g.: cut C47
from Sheet1 and paste into say, Sheet3's E1). Then try the Data Table
command again on B2:C10, pointing now to E1 as the column input cell.
--
Rgds
Max