Don Guillett

Sub selectsheetindex()
'Sheets(1).Select 'gets 1st in line
Sheet1.Select 'gets index number
End Sub

The macro must be put in a regular module vs a sheet module. It WILL take
the value of whatever is in cell a1 of the sheet from where executed (sheet
1 or 2 would be nice) and place in all but the 1st two sheets based on where
they are in the workbook. The 1st 2 tabs. So, it assumed you would have
11111 in cell a1 of sheet 1 and execute the macro from that sheet. Now that
sheet and the next one will not be changed but all the others will.

Send your email to my email and I will send you a sample workbook where it
works.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Chris E." <Chris wrote in message
I cannot get this to work.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

That IS the macro

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Chris E." <Chris wrote in message
I don't understand where to put this in the macro.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try this idea

Sub copytosheets()
For i = 3 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(i).Range("a1") = Range("a1")
Next

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Chris E." <Chris wrote in message
This is probably simple to do, but I don't do this enough to know.

How would I edit this macro to paste to a range of 134 worksheets

that
are
after two that I do not want to paste to. In this example I have

gone
each worksheet and pasted one at a time.

Range("G14").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("2").Select
Range("G14").Select