Martin Wheeler

I have been tried the code below. But this refers to a button in the
worksheet. I would much prefer to use the buttons in my toolbar
Ta,
Martin
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Chart1.Select
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("R1").Range("S6:AB30")
End Sub

"Martin Wheeler" wrote in message
xl 2000

I currently have 2 embedded charts on each of 10 wkshts ( R1 to R10). I

have
my own toolbar that jumps to each chart with buttons G1 and G2.

I would like to have 1 chart sheet at the back of the book and when I

press
G1 or G2 it will take me to the chart sheet and display the correct data

for
the active sheet.

For instance, if I am on sheet R1 and I press G1 xl will jump to the chart
sheet and display the data in ='R1'!$T$7:$AB$7. This is the ref for one
line. The number of lines varies from one wkshts to the next and from day

day(I have a wkbk for every day of the year). The range G1 uses is S6 to
AB30. This is constant across all the wkshts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ta,
Martin