Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Looping thorugh Listboxs to populate with name range

Are these listboxes from the Control toolbox toolbar?

Did you name them nicely (Listbox1, listbox2, listbox3, listbox4)?

If yes to both...

I put the named ranges on Sheet2 and the listboxes on sheet1:

Dim iCtr As Long
For iCtr = 1 To 4
Worksheets("sheet1").OLEObjects("Listbox" & iCtr).Object.List _
= Worksheets("sheet2").Range("List" & iCtr).Value
Next iCtr

If these are listboxes from the Forms toolbar, the code changes:

Dim iCtr As Long
For iCtr = 1 To 4
Worksheets("sheet1").ListBoxes("List box " & iCtr).List _
= Worksheets("sheet2").Range("List" & iCtr).Value
Next iCtr

This expects that these listboxes are named nicely, too:
List Box 1, List Box 2, List Box 3, List Box 4

CmK wrote:

Hi

I have four listboxs on one sheet how do i
loop through all the listboxs on one Worksheet then populate them with named
range

Named range are List1,List2,List3 and List4
So i need List1 to be populated in the first Listbox
then List2 to be populate into the second Listbox
etc....

Example

sub poplistboxx()
Dim listbox as object