Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Prevent VBE from opening on errors?

Your first line of defense is addressing your bugs, and it will have other
benefits like your code will run to completion successfully.<g

But in the meantime, if you don't want users to see your code when it
errors (or any other time), protect the project via Tools, VB Project
Properties, Protection.

--
Jim
"Ed from AZ" wrote in message
In XL 2003, when my code errors (more than I want it to!!), the VBE
opens with the offending line of code highlighted in yellow. How can
I prevent this from happening so the user doesn't see the code?

Ed