Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
edward edward is offline

Default How can remove a project from VBA project list

Hi everybody,
I posted this question in general question section but I didnt get any
response, now I hope someone knows about this problem . After I opened a file
used by another people in our company for some reason even after deleting
that file in my computer and even deleting my personal.Xls still any excel
file I save or open I see that specifi file in its VBA project list. when I
clcik on it it says out of memory . My question is how can we remove a fiel
from this project list in VBA editor?

--
Best regards,
Edward