Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Progress Bar

Hi -
I have a macro that takes quite some time. There are several loops that run
inside of it to delete or consolidate rows (which can be up to 40,000 rows).
The macro can take about 20 seconds to 1.5 minutes. I would like to create a
Progress Bar to let the user know that how long to expect (and that the macro
is actually running...). I have viewed the website
http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm , but I do
quite understand how to incorporate this into my macro.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.
--
Jeff