Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RemyMaza RemyMaza is offline

Default Excel Macro Help

I'm trying to make sure I'm headed down the right path before I spend
a ton of time for nothing, so any feedback is very much appreciated.

Here's what I would like to happen within my excel worksheet. I will
have two manual inputs that will relate to an end result in another
cell. For instance, if I put a 1 in A1 and put a 22 in B1, I would
need C1 to display a result based on a cell block's input. So A1+B1 =
E1 but displayed in C1. I'm not sure if I should use a formula to
derive my result or write a macro because my variables seem to be of a
large number. For A1 I would have 3 variables and for B1 I would have
42 variables. What would be the best way to accomplish this task? If
then statements or something else? I'm open to any ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Matt