Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CB CB is offline

Default color cells based on multi criteria

I am new to the vbe. I need help with a data extraction that I am currently
doing manually every month with the CF function. This data is pulled fresh
every month and is not in a running spreadsheet. The Columns however are
consistent with the data that is populated.
I am using 2007.

In Column B I have Customer Name. In columns J through U I have order qtys
for the next few months. I would like to search through column b and every
customer "xyz" finding go to cols J:U and look for the values 50 and 1000. If
the value is < 50 then color fill with Green and Bold Italic the font. If
the value is greater than 1000 then color fill with red and bold italic the
font.
Thanks in advance for the assistance.
CB