Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default how to copy a cell multiple times and in many worksheets

I have a spreadsheet where I need to copy multiple cells every other column
and applicable to other worksheets. Under Set wks = Worksheets("mardet")
I need to put 12 worksheet names (febdet, mardet, aprdet) for the 12 months
of the year. Under Set myRng = .Range("c6:e20,g6:i20") I need to run this
loop 25 times for as to read 3 columns(c thru e), skip one column (f) and do
3 columns (g - i) and skip a column (j) and so on. The code that I use for a
worksheet is below. Your asistance is greatly appreciated

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()

Dim GrpBox As GroupBox
Dim OptBtn As OptionButton
Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim myCell As Range
Dim myRng As Range

Set wks = Worksheets("mardet")

With wks
'nice for testing
.OptionButtons.Delete
.GroupBoxes.Delete

Set myRng = .Range("c6:e20,g6:i20")
For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
With myCell
Set GrpBox = .Parent.GroupBoxes.Add(Top:=.Top, _
Left:=.Left, _
Width:=.Width, _
Height:=.Height)
GrpBox.Caption = ""
GrpBox.Visible = False

Set OptBtn = .Parent.OptionButtons.Add(Top:=.Top, _
Left:=.Left, _
Width:=.Width / 2, _
Height:=.Height)
OptBtn.Caption = ""
OptBtn.LinkedCell = .Address(external:=True)

Set OptBtn = .Parent.OptionButtons.Add(Top:=.Top, _
Left:=.Left + (.Width / 2), _
Width:=.Width / 2, _
Height:=.Height)
OptBtn.Caption = ""