Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default copy and paste

JLGWhiz, I have copied everything this is how it looks....

Macro 1
Start last4() next
last4

Userform6
Userform_Initialize() Next
Listbox1_click()

1) I get the listbox and can pick a mix type then I recieve an error
"Autofilter Method or Range class failed".

2) In this list box can we do the no dupes so that I don't have a mix type
for each test. I only want to see the different mix types not all of them.

3) I will need to delete cells ("B72:AD700") on sheets("last four") after
it posts up on to rows 9 through 12 on sheets("last four"). I figure I can
tack this on to the Last4 macro, is this correct?

4) At the end of your last posting you place New subject. Clearing content
from Range("A9:AD12").clearcontents. Did you think I wanted to clear this?
I do not want this cleared until the next time I need to run this macro.

Eric