Rags

Default Copying Data Between Cells

I have spreadsheet A and spreadsheet B. I update A each day and need to
copy that info to B as well. I set up a link from A to B and it worked fine.
My problem is that A gets updated each day in a new set of cells so the link
from the previous day no longer works.
I was thinking it might also work if I can update A and have Excel, at
the same time, automatically copy my update to a 2nd set of cells in A. I can
then link this 2nd set of cells to B and get the info Im looking for. Each
day the 2nd set of cells would get written over with the current data and
update the cell in B. Im trying to eliminate manual copy and paste if I can.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Rags