Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CdSlc CdSlc is offline

Default Finding Excel version using Excel 4.0 Macro.

Thank you, Jim. Thank you very much. You da man!!!!

I searched for this issue of getting Excel version in Excel macro help file,
did not find anything. Never, never in my wildest dream would I have thought
about checking in GET.WORKSPACE. Did google and found lots of VBA help but
nothing about 4.0 macro.

I have posted Excel 4.0 macro questions at other forums and nobody has any
answer for it. Maybe both of us are the only last two person in this whole
wide world who still uses Excel 4.0 macro.

Once again, thank you very much for your help.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

=GET.WORKSPACE(2)

--
Jim