Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default How many rows fit a single page?

Hi, Howard. part of the issue here is that for this report, I need to
have a header for the table. If the table breaks over a page, the
header has to say "Table 1 (continued)", except on the last page where
it becomes "Table 1 (concluded)." If I know how many pages I'm
spreading onto, I can set the headers and then copy over the rows.
Yes, I could just format the table to repeat the top rows as header
and do not break rows across pages, but then I lose that ability to
set the header on top. Unless you know of a way . . .

Ed

On Apr 1, 1:27*pm, "Howard Kaikow" wrote:

In Word, the style of each paragraph, as well as the number of lines
before/after, etc. must be considered.

Word has the ability to break rows at appropriate points and repeat headers
on each page.
Do you need more than that?