Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default How many rows fit a single page?

(Word and Excel 2003) I have an Excel table that my code scans, picks
so many rows, and then copies that into a Word document as a table.
This worked okay when all my rows were a single fixed height. I've
just received instructions to add some info items to this table, which
will increase some row sizes due to word wrap.

Is there a good way to determine how many rows will fit inside the
margins of my Word page? Perhaps add the height of each row until I
get to a certain number? Or can I detect and use the page break
somehow for this?

Ed