Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1619_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1619_] is offline

Default Copy .CurrentRegion to a variable?

You might want to expand and clarify your question a little bit. The
CurrentRegion is (probably) made up of several cells in a 2-D arrangement...
How did you want the text from each cell combined so it can be stored in a
"variable"? What do you want linking the individual pieces of text from each
cell (tabs, commas, spaces, something else for the columns, vbCrLf for the
rows)? Or did you perhaps mean you want to store the text in a 2-D String
array?

Rick

"Air_Cooled_Nut" wrote in message
How do I copy the CurrentRegion into a variable? The CurrentRegion is
text
and that's all I want to put into the variable (text, no formatting). TIA
:-)