Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mir Khan Mir Khan is offline

Default Change cell color

Hi Experts, I am looking for something for more than a week and I am still
struggling with it.

I have total 3 sheets in this workbook and I need a macro that will involve
2 out of 3 worksheets and they are €śFloorPlan post restack€ť and €śData Sheet€ť.

€śFloorPlan post restack€ť worksheet has FloorPlan that has seating
arrangement of the floor with cube # and other information. €śFloorPlan post
restack€ť will be pulling information from €śData Sheet€ť. €śFloorPlan post
restack€ť is color coded based on managers, whenever there is a change in
manager we make the change in "Data Sheet" and manually change color of the
cell, which should be handled by Excel.

What I want is when we change manager in €śData Sheet€ť the designated color
for the manager should change by Excel in €śFloorPlan post restack€ť. I tried
conditional formatting and it work great for 3 managers (conditions) but I
have 5 managers altogether and we might have more managers in future and
hence I am looking some code that will serve my purpose.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Please provide me with your email address where i can email you the Excel
file if you would like to take a look at it.

I appreciate your help and time.

Mir Khan