Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1614_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1614_] is offline

Default cdate problem

It would help if you could show us your code.

Rick

"JohnP" wrote in message

I have some code for user forms that require date entry. Some of the date
fields can be left blank but when the code runs it errors out because my
code
refers to a blank variable as a cdate. I have phrased this statement
within
an if so that it should only run if the date field is not blank but it
still
comes up as a type mismatch error.

Any ideas? Let me know if you need more explanation.

JohnP