Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cht13er cht13er is offline

Default search buttons please help

On Apr 1, 9:34*am, Michael wrote:
so first of all u r not beeing rude its curiosity isnt it
second of all its database for people who dont know excel that well as i
think you do
third of all my Boss gave me that order
forth of all r u able to help me ? or should i wait for someone who knows
how to do it cuz i really need a help.
Meanwhile save ur personal comments for yourself :-) I had asked for help
not asked what i want to achieve- Are you having a bad day at work ? ;-)
Cheers,
Michael

"I had asked for help not asked what i want to achieve"

Here are my words of advice: don't be rude; use proper English; and be
willing to explain your end results.to someone who's willing to help
you.

Until then, use Ctrl+F like was suggested. It has a textbox and a
button and all that.