Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] megaerafury@gmail.com is offline

Default More than three conditional formatting

Hi, my worksheet contains six columns, column A has a description, and
column B - F has a validation wherein users enter an "X". My problem
is:
1. Does anyone know of a script that highlights the entire row with a
certain color if an X is entered on Column B - F (different colors for
each column, and I have the color codes already).
2. Prevents users from entering two "X"s on the same row
3. Allows users to delete an "X" from a column, and clears the row of
any colors.
Hopefully someone can help me, because I've searched high and low for
this, to no avail. Thanks!