Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
noobi noobi is offline

Default how to copy/paste macro to a newly created file using vba

Hello,

I have a workbook with numbers of macros - one of it translate data
numbers into text "in words". I've created a function which after
fullfilling datasheet, is copying it into a new file. And now I have a
problem, because in a new workbook there is no macro and of course there
isn't my function, so the datasheet doesn't works good.
I don't want to copy this function manually - I'd like to make it more
automatic /during copying data into a new workbook/. Unfortunatelly I
don't know how to do it.
If somebody knows how to do it, Please - show me an example.

thx,
Maleo