Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DBavirsha DBavirsha is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

I am looking for a formula that I could add to conditional formatting to
highlight groups of rows EVERY OTHER time the value changes in a column, say
column C. In my example below if the following values are found in column C,
then the rows containing the 460 values, the 493 values and the 619 values
would all be highlighted, and the rows containing the 481 values and the 610
values would be unhighlighted. If conditional formatting is not the way to
go and I need to use code to accomplish this then I would like the help
writing the code.

Thanks for your help.

Col C
460