Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Best way to solicit input then run a macro?

Hi

Make a Command Button (on your sheet) from the Control Toolbox menu.

Right click on the Command Button and click on wiew code.

In the event code window enter this code, and maybe add a check routine to
verify that the user have user has made the required selections before your
macro is called.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Call MyMacro

Per
"fedude" skrev i meddelelsen
I have to solicit two pieces of information (both pieces will be selections
from a small list) and then run a macro. I'd prefer to make this obvious
instead of doing the crtl-key to run the macro, because an inexperienced
user
will be running it.

What is the best way to do this? Should I create a form? Can I customize
the form (colors? pictures? buttons?). Other ways?