Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default copy text from cells into different textboxes

Assuming the TextBox is from the Control ToolBox. As an example:

Sheets(1).TextBox1.Text = Sheets(1).Range("A1").Value

Would place the data in Cell A1 into TextBox 1.

"JazzyXXL" wrote:

hi all,
I am a beginner concerning VBA scripting and I have following task:
I have got a flowsheet diagram of a process drawn in Excel. Further,
Excel calculates the single streams of the process (mass flows and
concentrations). This data is written into several cells in the
worksheet. What I want to do is to automatically update the values
from the cells into textboxes that are attached to the flowsheet
diagram. The problem I have is that I do not know how to address the
existing textboxes with VBA. Could somebody give me a hint?
Thanks,
Luca