Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] my.wandering.mind@gmail.com is offline

Default Autoreference Code

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

My mistake, I did not give you the correct definition of what I am
stuck at.

This is a full description of what I have,

Sheet(rawdata) ( this is my source sheet, the data in this sheet does
not change it is the source from where everything is pulled out)

Sheet1

Listbox 1 (This has unique values from one of the columns(D)
from rawdata)
Listbox 2 ((This has unique values from one of the columns(C)
from rawdata)
Listbox 3 (This has unique values from one of the columns(F)
from rawdata)

User chooses a value from either of the listboxes and selects one
value at a time.
Table ! is populated with user choices and the user inputs some
attributes for values chosen from the listboxes.

Table2 is copy of table 1 with blank rows deleted and unique values
from column2 of table1 are also found out.

table3 matches values in table 2 and sheet(rawdata) and finds product
of certain cells

I would like to create copies of this sheet and use them and still
have all the functionality.
When I made a copy this sheet, the vba code still corresponds to the
original sheet.

Can I make this sheet into a template(is that possible) where in I can
create as many copies of this sheet in the same workbook, and I want
and all functions and code to perform

I hope my explanation is clear

Any suggestions?

Thanks
vishnu

On Mar 29, 4:28*pm, "michael.beckinsale"
wrote:
Hi Vishnu,

If you copy a sheet with a named range that named range is created in
the copied sheet with the sheet name as a prefix.

nr1 = 'Sheet1'!Range("A1:A10")
becomes
'Sheet1 (2)'nr1 = 'Sheet1 (2)'!Range("A1:A10")
and if you rename the sheet
MySheet!nr1 = MySheetnr1 = MySheet!Range("A1:A10")

Youwont see this in Excel's built in dialog box but if you use a free
add-in like NameManager by Jan Karel Patriese it will be displayed.

HTH

Regards

Michael